advert 1

Monday, February 2, 2015

The truth we all share and show

Hello everyone, hoping everyone had a great weekend and here we are back yet again with some more new pictures of fascinating animals, but before we start, I would just like to tell you folks that i don't post anything new during the weekends, after all, blogging requires alot of work and i need rest to, to look after my own state of affairs. I have to give some time to my family, friends, work, health and education. Yes I work and study to but blogging is my passion and i do it to help save animals, humans and mother nature alike from harms way, which is a very important subject in my life and i am very compassionate about it.
I did tend to be a little harsh in my last article, WHY I DO THIS but i think to be quite honest and frank with you folks, it had it reasons, all of us have a different way of thinking and neither you, nor I can change that. We all come from different walks of life, different religions, customs and cultures, different experience's of good and bad, therefor making it difficult to be always on the same page, but what I do love about all of you is that, we come together when we see others in difficulty. This is a bond so strong between all of us and no one can break it no matter what.
We who do this, are people of who posses inside of us, a heart which can endure alot of pain itself,  but yet cannot fathom the pain of others. Yes we are a rare breed you and I, who strongly believe in helping finding comfort for those whether they are animals, humans or nature, which have been abused by the system, thereby helping them would bring out the best in us by receiving their love and admiration and we continue to do it, day in and day out without having any kind of second thought's. We don't want fame or money, the only thing we want, is to spread the message of peace and love, which is above all religions, customs and cultures and we all know deep down inside of us that this is the ultimate truth and the best hope which we have for a bright future, something called humanity, a conscious so clean which is only for the pure of heart and a code of life we live by and we follow this simple rule, beyond the shadow of a doubt, for the greater good of all by setting an example for them to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment