advert 1

Thursday, January 29, 2015

WHY I DO THIS?

Alot of people have asked me over the years, that why i continue to support the animal cause and earths environment? That, whats in it for me? While you do talk about politics and crack jokes about politicians, on facebook and elsewhere, why do i continue to ignore the importance of the ongoing conflicts the world over, the crimes against humanity and why I don't come out openly declare a war on them by writing about them?

My simple answer to all of them is yes i do but not in the way you want or for your political cause. if you have had the pleasure about reading my last article ("PRESERVE": Thrown out of our lives), you would have had an understanding with my message there. The point of that, which was to get one and all going in the  direction of seeing through things with an open mind and like I said, that they are all interconnected. It's the people that need to open up and not "I", because it's in the nature of man to see it itself as the victim and that is all due to their own ignorance and greed. Their lack of empathy towards their own kind and self righteous behavior has led them to their own downfall, which has created an environment of insecurity and I honestly have no doubt in believing that this trend will ever stop, because mankind contributes to support it or (them) blindly, thus making it virtually impossible for them to get out of the trap they have dug up for themselves.

There is no balance left, there is no sense of direction, the reflection's of the past continues to haunt them everyday, which in return, brings forth the consequences of a never ending paradox of life, making their future a far fetched dream instead of a true hope of having one, one day everything is forgiven and the next it's not and so...it continues. They allow us to believe that the younger generation will save the day but the question I ponder upon the most, myself "will you allow them to? or the sins of the father's befall their children leading to more victims of such a bleak future of such a vast tyrannical and hypocritical world?".

So! lets face it, should i talk more about loving and protecting animals and protection of earth's environment, who in return ask nothing of me but in return has more to offer me, what do i get out of it, I find myself at peace, by helping animals and getting unconditional love in return which I never expected and I am protecting not only mine but also your interest by offering ourselves chance for cleaner, healthier and more environment friendly tomorrow by raising awareness or should I waste my time on such brainwashed tools, who have no future for themselves but be bitter towards each other, who are so full of hatred and greed that they continue, by releasing more poisoned victims to the society, people who want to make you feel like slapping some sense into them, but the fools don't want to learn and they never will, because it's a privilege bestowed upon them, by themselves or their peers, they continue to live the nightmare and are happy in their little prison of a mind, helping healing animals or earth is a luxury they cannot afford or they will become so miserable...awww!!! and frankly, I don't have the least but of pity or the time for such dimwits. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment